June 3, 2020, Governor Abbott filed Phase III of Reopen Texas.
- Businesses may expand occupancy from 25% to 50%.
- Services such as salons have no capacity limits, however work- stations must be six feet apart.
- Religious services, local government operations, child-care services, youth camps, or recreational sports programs also have no capacity limits.
- Bars may increase capacity to 50% provided patrons are seated.
- Restaurants may seat a maximum of 10 per table, up from 6.
- “Essential businesses” have no capacity limits. “Essential” is determined by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.
Beginning June 12, 2020:
- Restaurants may expand their occupancy levels to 75%.
- Businesses in counties reporting less than 10 active COVID-19 cases may expand their occupancy limits from 50% to 75%.
See full details about Governor Abbott’s executive order here.
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
The comments are closed.