This morning, the Corpus Christi City Council approved a loan program for businesses operating within the City of Corpus Christi city limits with an annual revenue of up to $1.5 million.
Applications will be accepted beginning April 10 at LiftFund.com. Thank you to the Corpus Christi Regional Economic Development Council for working with the City in the design of this program. This program is designed to give businesses access to capital to mitigate the damage caused by COVID-19 forced closure.
For more information about the program, call 888-215-2373 or visit the LiftFund.com.
Here are several parameters for the loan program:
- Must be within the city limits of Corpus Christi
- Maximum of $1,500,000 in annual revenues
- Must show a reduction in revenue of at east 15% from March 1st
- Loans up to $25,000 at zero percent interest
- No payments for first 4 months
- Have plans to reopen in same location
- Funds may be used for working capital, covering expenses of debt, and workforce needs
- Priority to those businesses impacted most by the Governor’s Executive Order
- Nail salons
- Beauty salons
- Barber shops
- Massage parlors
For more information concerning COVID-19 programs click here.
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
The comments are closed.